How to Compose mail in Gmail: Many of us, use Gmail in our daily life. Even if you don’t use it now, you may need to use it in future. Today I am here to share my experience. I will be explaining you about How to Compose mail in Gmail in simple steps. I will cover important aspects in composing a mail in Google Mail. This will make your email look professional and decent.
How to Compose mail in Gmail.com
It is very simple to compose mail Gmail. Follow the below steps.
- First of all visit www.Gmail.com or open Gmail App on your Smartphone.
- On the homepage, click sign in.
- Enter your Gmail Address, Click next, Enter Password and Submit.
- Now you are logged into your Gmail account.
- In the left side bar, you can see COMPOSE button.
- Click on Compose button.
- You can see a Box in the right side bar, with 3 sections. To, Subject and Empty Spaced section.
- In To section, you have to enter the email address to whom you want to send your email
- In the Subject section, you have to give a short description of your mail. It tells the receivers, what exactly you are trying to convey.
- The Empty Spaced section is a place where you put the information of the email. You can explain the purpose of your email in detail.
Many people are not aware of few things while composing a mail in Gmail. Here few things, keep these things in mind while you compose a mail in gmail.
- You can bold/underline the text in Gmail.
- You can add automatic signature to every email you send
- You can add a list of items in your mail.
- You can add hyperlinks in your mail.
- You can add attachments to your email directly from Compose Mail box.
Hope you learned how to compose mail in Gmail. Let us know if you have any queries in below comments.